Παρασκευή 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Manolis Rizikos and that's where Man-R Productions come from.


My work is focused on short 2d animations and stop motion movies. I experiment with different genre of movies, as you can see in my channel, but usual I create tragicomical movies. I also illustrate most of the animation characters.

You can find most of Illustration works in my Behance channel.   



Few word about education. 

I am graduate of : 

- Art School of Gerakas (Theater/ Cinema class) 
  (Greece)(2006-2012)

- Director/Cinema seminars of L.A Theater (Libera Studies School)   (Greece)(18-01-2012 until 04-07-2012) 

- Film Director School / I.E.K AKMH
  (Greece)(2012-2014)

As for the animation technique, I lern by my self, (until now) the traditional way and the digital production of 2d animation.



Thank you about your time, I hope you enjoy my art!  



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου